Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Friday - Anniversary Edition

So the Fashion Friday doll this week is another wedding one.  It wasn't something I planned -- just worked out this way.  Today's doll is a bit different.  It's two pages and it's to commemorate my wedding anniversary.  Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary so I created a bride and groom doll.  I took a few liberties, but I love the way it came out.

For anyone printing the doll, it's a large pdf (about 10mb).  If the pdf is too big, I'll put up jpgs or something to download.  Also, the gown should fit all of the previous dolls just fine.  Created a male doll was a challenge & I might do more of them now that I've worked out the kinks.

Anyway, enjoy!  I'll try to post on Monday, but we'll be busy most of this weekend so if I post, it might be a little late.

Wedding Anniversary Paper Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment