Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back to School Jane! A new paper doll book

I recently finished the Paper Jane back to school prints & posted them on Etsy.  I thought it would be fun to create a book of Jane and her friends, as well as offering the prints on Etsy.  Here it is!

It's a little bit shorter than my other books.  I decided to skip on wide distribution, so it won't be available on Amazon, etc.  I'm glad I did, though.  There are a lot of size and length minimums I would need to meet for wider distribution (see the self-publishing lessons for more information on that).  I wanted a book without any filler and I'm really happy with this one.

This is the front cover, featuring the three dolls in the book.  I've decided to name them all: Jane is the one in front, Maria is on the left, and Grace is on the right.

Anyway, go check it out! And if you want your own copy, get it here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment