Friday, November 15, 2013

Fashion Friday - Brynn

Today's doll is Brynn.  I honestly opened a baby name book I have hanging around the house & just randomly picked a name.  I've been on a really long pattern kick lately, and today is no different.  I've been getting into digital scrapbooking lately for the kids' grandparents/aunts/etc and I've been developing some patterns for that. This chevron pattern is one of them.  It doesn't tile perfectly, but I think this is small enough that seam lines aren't obvious.  I loved the colors and the challenge of creating this pattern.  Not every experiment is a success, but always a learning experience.  I'll post more about digital scrapbooking if that ever gets off the ground!

So here's Brynn wearing experimental patterns and looking rather hipster to me!  Remember, I'm not going to have my regular posting in December.  It's going to be a doll a day download.  I'm looking forward to it and you should too!







1 comment: