Friday, November 8, 2013

Fashion Friday - Lucia

I noticed that my Friday dolls have been a little pale lately :)  Today we have Lucia.  I loved this pattern and thought it would make a cute doll.  Other than that, not much to say about it.

I'm sorry there wasn't a lesson on Monday.  I'm kind of tapped for ideas at the moment.  I want to explore gouache and oils at the beginning of next year, but both of those require more prep time than I have at the moment.  Oils will be a challenge.  I haven't painted in oils since I was pregnant with my oldest son.  He's turning 4 in December, so clearly it's been a while.  That lesson may take months to fully post and I'm very excited at the prospect.  That's why I want to take my time and get it right.  I will gladly take suggestions in the meantime!

Speaking of... I started creating the Kawaii Kids for December and they are so cute!  I'm kind of obsessed with them at the moment.

So here's Lucia. Enjoy!







Download Fashion Friday - Lucia pdf here



No comments:

Post a Comment