Friday, February 28, 2014

Fairy Tale Fashion Friday - Prince Charming

My last fairy tale doll was not a favorite.  I may try to re-do that doll at some point.  Today I decided to post a Prince Charming doll, for two reasons.  First, I like to have some diversity -- why not make a prince to go with those (and forthcoming) princesses? And, secondly, my little prince is having a birthday tomorrow.  My youngest son is turning two, so this fair skinned blond prince is for him.

Download Fairy Tale Friday - Prince Charming pdf here

2 comments:

  1. I love how cheerful all of your Friday paper dolls look and I adore the detail on this coat. Happy Birthday to your son. :)

    As always, I admire people who draw male paper dolls. My male dolls... well, I don't like to talk about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I'm so much happier with this than Cinderella. I was the girl who had hundreds of Barbies and one Ken to fight over! I try to include guys so that the girls have some diverse company. I'm with you, though -- guy dolls are significantly less fun/interesting than the girls. (PS: I like your guys. I keep meaning to print some Puck dolls for my boys but never seem to get around to it...!!)

      Delete