Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Wardrobe Page 4

Happy Halloween! This is easily my favorite holiday. Dressing up, getting the house all gothed-up, crafty goodness, and pumpkin carving. Oh, and candy. What is there not to love?!

So most of my tech problems are under control. I can't say enough how great the Microsoft store people were at helping me.  A few more things to work out, but I'm up and running, clearly.

Today I have the last page of my Halloween wardrobe.  Given that I wanted to include more pages but couldn't due to my tech challenges, I decided to go all out on this one.  It is NOT included in the book! This set is a tribute to Morticia Addams.


The Addams Family movie came out when I was a kid and I loved everything about it! I had watched reruns of the '60s series, too, and there was just nothing more elegant than Morticia Addams. The center dress and hair are very much Morticia.  The other pieces are just sparkly fun goodness!

I hope you all have a super fun Halloween.  The Matthews family will be spending it in full Star Wars garb.  I'll be Princess Leia, my oldest will be a Stormtrooper, and my youngest will be Darth Vader. And much candy will be had by all!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your tech issues sorted enough to be able to post this wonderful set. I've been having so much fun this October with different artists versions of Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your ghostly Halloween doll, and Liana's set was amazing this year. It was fun for me to work with a different paper doll template and I'm hoping to do something similar at Christmas.

      Delete