Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Paper Doll - Outfit 12 in Green

For those of you who celebrate, it's Christmas Eve! My little boys -- they're just-barely-5 and not-quite-3 -- LOVE Christmas this year.  We've been watching Christmas movies & listening to holiday music since November 1st. Literally.

Every year, I come up with a December paper doll set.  I think of it as a tiny way of giving something special to all the people who visit my blog & support my art. There are various times throughout the year that I get discouraged and think that I don't have the time for this blog, or I have nothing new to say, or -- even worse -- no new art to share.  And every time that happens, I find some kind comment or spike in traffic & interest that encourages me to keep it up.  It's getting to be the time of year where I think about what comes next.  I'm still not sure yet what next year holds, but I'm not quite ready to stop posting here yet!

Tomorrow is a red(ish) version of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment