Monday, December 15, 2014

December Paper Doll - Outfit 7 in Red

Today is the red version of yesterday's outfit.  The dress shirt features the same plaid pattern as the base outfit.  I loved that pattern so much I wanted to make sure that it made it into the doll wardrobe. I grabbed the plaid pattern from this site. I like to create digital scrapbooks and this was a site I found while looking for digital scrapbooking materials.

And on a totally unrelated note, today is a very special day in our house.  Today is my son Noah's 5th birthday.  I can't believe this amazing little man is already 5.  Mothers more experienced than me say that the days are long but the years are short.  It's very true. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! So happy birthday my dear boy.  It's going to be a fun day!

We're about halfway through the December dolls. PDF at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment