Friday, February 6, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Ellie

Here's a sparkly toddler paper doll for your Friday! I have to say, these are a blast to create and the response to these new toddler dolls has been fantastic! Seems like everyone out there enjoys these as much as I enjoy making them!

In a somewhat unrelated tangent, there's a Hungarian blogger who mentioned one of my wedding paper dolls.  Check out her blog: http://www.oltoztess.hu/papirbaba-menyasszonyok/. I used Google translate to read it and I think the translation was close!  I'm always amazed at the places & people who discover my paper dolls.

Anyway.... Here's Ellie.  Ellie is based on Eliza.  I love revisiting these older dolls...and I really need to print them out! Maybe during the next snowstorm this weekend!


For those of you in the eastern US, gear up for more snow! I'm getting sick of it, too, and I'm a born Vermonter.  Ugh! Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment