Friday, March 27, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Lulu

There are some weeks that are hectic around here. I feel like those have been happening more & more lately.  I really should be more proactive and have a back log of posts ready to go.  The thing is, I have a lot of things going on that either I don't want to share on here (do you really want to know about troubleshooting a website? I don't) or really, I can't share the projects here yet.  Trust me, I'm keeping busy and it'll all end up here eventually.  I wish I had time to create more tutorials, but the truth is, I've covered most of what I know already.  I'll create tutorials as I learn instead of trying to fit a schedule.

Speaking of schedule.... here's this week's toddler paper doll! This one is based on Lily, a paper doll I actually double posted ages ago.  Oops. These things happen!  And it's another plaid because I've had a thing for plaids I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment