Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Fail AGAIN

This is not the ideal forum for this rant. But in a way, it kind of is. I create digital art and most of the art on this blog is digital. When my computer fails, I can't create for myself or clients and I'm seriously annoyed.

I'm on my way to the Microsoft store again today. For those who have not been following along, I'm on my 5th Surface Pro 3 since August 2014. This is the paperwork I've accumulated. I bought my Surface August 16, had it replaced October 22. I brought it back in March and had it replaced twice in one month. I then brought it in in April where it was replaced again. I chose a machine for digital art and it's great for that when it works. And the techs at the store are great but seriously Microsoft, get your shit together. I may not be a famous comics artist but I want a functioning digital art computer too. /rant ‪#‎MicrosoftSurfacePro‬ ‪#‎fail‬

No comments:

Post a Comment