Sunday, December 27, 2015

December Paper Doll -- Mrs Claus, Outfit 13

Today is the Mrs Claus companion paper doll that goes with my Holly King Santa Claus from yesterday.  There isn't a Holly Queen or anything.  Women are a massive part of Neopagan religions and I hope no one takes offense at my Mrs Claus.  I like the way she came out and you can call her whatever you want.  She'd definitely got a woodland feel, too, if you'd rather have that theme.

I didn't post these paper doll outfits in the order that I drew them but I posted them in an order that seemed to make sense thematically.  I knew the workshop set would be last, that the traditional set would be for Christmas day, and that there will be a formal set for New Year's Eve.  What I didn't realize was that the post-Christmas doll outfits are all green and Mrs Claus is sporting a lot of muffs! Muffs seem to give these outfits an old-fashioned, vintage feel that I just love.

Two more outfit sets to go and then I'll have the pdf available!

If you're looking for the dolls, you can grab them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment