Friday, June 10, 2016

Toddler Fashion Friday - Noah

I have entered into a phase that I've heard of, but never experienced before: end of school year chaos.  My oldest is finishing up kindergarten next week and somehow I have no time any more.  It'll be nice to have him home all summer.  I've missed having him home -- even though he LOVES school!   I just need to get myself a little better organized so that I can 1) entertain two active boys 2) work on first grade and preschool schools with those boys and 3) find time for my own stuff.

There might be a few missed weeks here & there, but I swear I'm not abandoning this blog!

To celebrate my son's kindergarten graduation, I made a paper doll!


I went with a blue graduation gown because his school colors are blue & white.  His school mascot is a tiger, so that's where the orange comes from. And I wanted a school themed pattern, so I whipped up the image on the t-shirt & turned it into a pattern.  The cap & gown will fit any of the toddler paper dolls so feel free to use it for any & all of them! 

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love the little graduation gown!

    I keep meaning to draw a graduation paper doll, but I never seem to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the little graduation gown, too. I keep thinking I should do more themed dolls instead of just general fashion sets. This is a small step towards that goal :)

      Delete