Friday, July 15, 2016

Tween Fashion Friday - Rosalind

Sometimes, I have a very clear vision of what I want to make.  This was definitely one of those weeks! With this new series, I wanted to get as much diversity as I could as quickly as I could.  I had a pale blonde, then dark skin with braids, and today I have medium skin and medium hair.  She could really be from anywhere.

I also wanted a Bohemian/hipster vibe as well as glasses.  I don't make nearly enough paper dolls with glasses.  The color scheme and pattern were something I was certain of, too.  I buy a lot of graphic resources for other projects, and these two patterns were from the amazing Lisa Glanz (here's her website...she's an amazing illustrator!).  I tweaked the color scheme a bit and I'm really happy with it.


This week was crazy and I honestly didn't think I'd get this posted.  I'm really, really happy I did!

Let me know what you think of the new series -- I'm loving it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment