Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Eclectic Wardrobe of Josephine - Page 13

Despite the grey skies and rain this week, I wanted a bright summer Josephine set today! Something almost tie-dyed.  So today we've got some bright purples & blues!

Right-click to download and print

Looking back, it looks like I really, really like this bright aqua blue color for Josephine! Not much to say about this set really but there IS something else I want to share....

....A mini book!

I'm testing out a new format for my paper dolls & I just got my proof in the mail.  I took the beach paper doll and created a 6 inch by 9 inch book for it.  That sounded really small, but honestly was bigger than I anticipated.




Here's the back and front cover.  It's a saddle stitched paper back with glossy covers and a full-color interior. I expanded the set so there's two tops for every bottom as well as additional sets.

My photos came out a little dark, but the set is bright & beautiful! Along with 10 full-color pages I included 4 coloring pages for a 14 plate book.

I'm thinking about making this a series of mini books.  They're a nice, portable size and a book this size is $10.  It's available exclusively through my Lulu shop -- it isn't available on Amazon or anywhere else at the moment.


So go check it out.  I'm happy with how it printed!

More tweens for Friday :)

4 comments:

  1. The mini-book sounds pretty cute. I love the purple blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute. I should sit down and cut it out!

      Delete
  2. the beach mini looks amazing! your books are nicer and nicer all the time. and 6 x 9 is a nice size!

    meanwhile the prism effect on Josephine is far out fab! she's got lots and lots of cool shiny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really trial & error! Josephine's wardrobe is getting very diverse and I love working on it!!

      Delete