Monday, October 16, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 3 Black and White

Happy Monday! I'm not a Monday hater.  Some people are -- my kids sure are! But me...I never really had a problem with Mondays.  In fact, I kind of like the beginnings of things, enough so that sometimes finishing things becomes problematic!

This week I have both started and finished something, so that's good!

Right-click to download and print

Today's set features a dress, something I don't do very often.  I love mix and match wardrobes and a dress doesn't fit well with that concept.  I figured that this is going to be a large enough set to accommodate a dress or two.

Friday I'll have the color set ready to go.  I'm trying to get ahead on this set because I've already started the December set!! Let me know if anyone is interested in a preview.....!

1 comment: