Friday, November 17, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 6 Color

Are all of my American readers ready for Thanksgiving?  Let me tell you, I am not!! I'm not hosting it this year but I still have plenty I need to do.  I'm bringing wine from a local vineyard, picking up pies at a local farm store, and grabbing the turkey from the local turkey farmer.  I'm doing one task each day (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) and my boys have a half-day of school on Wednesday.  Even though it's busy, it'll be fun!

Right-click to download and print

I went with a lot of pink this week! I like it and I think the stockings will mix well with previous pages.  It's not the most complex sheet and it doesn't have a ton of pieces, but I like how it came out.

Next week we'll have another collaboration set ready to go.  I may not have another Sarah until January.  I'm just not sure yet.... Anyway, have a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I keep loving the hair in this paper doll series. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I feel like I can stretch a little with this series and I'm really enjoying it. I'm glad you are too :)

      Delete