Monday, December 25, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 12

Merry Christmas to everyone out there celebrating! And Happy Holidays to everyone, too!

We had a quiet Christmas Eve and I was able to draw some beautiful fur trimmed outfits yesterday. I'm really happy with how they came out. I thought a set with fur would be very appropriate for a white Christmas - which we are having here in Massachusetts for the first time in years!

Right-click to download and print

Also, I solved my ongoing Surface pen problems. I ordered two different third-party pens, and I gotta say, I like them both better than the official Surface pen. One of them has a button that's pre-programmed to the eraser function in ArtRage and Photoshop, so that's handy. Hopefully these pens last for a little while...

Anyway, have a happy holiday! I'll be back with another set on the 27th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment