Friday, December 15, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 7

We're halfway through December! It's been a crazy busy month (like every year....) but going well.  Today is my oldest son's birthday.  How he got to be 8 is beyond me - I feel like I was still pregnant with him like a minute ago!

So happy birthday to this cool guy.  He's my mini scientist, rad selfie taker, and overall fantastic little man.  Happy birthday Noah :)

And now....another outfit sheet!

Right-click to download and print

I came across a fashion plate from 1885 that had these great dresses with asymmetrical top skirts.  They were so complimentary and gorgeous!

Remember to come back on Sunday for another sheet. I'm *hoping* to get it up early but we have two birthday parties on Saturday! I'll do what I can :)




2 comments:

  1. What lovely drape you captured on these skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the whole set on the right is one of my favorites in the whole project.

      Delete