Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January Paper Doll - Set 2

It was tough, but I got the next page in the series ready to go! I think I'm close to getting caught up or even ahead for January, so that's good.  Today's sheet features days 4 through 7 in the doodle-a-day challenge.

Right-click to download, print, and color

Right-click to download and print

The themes for days 4 through 7 are: penguin, fringe, sailor, and building.  I was a bit stumped for "building".  There was a vintage Pierre Balmain gown that I liked. He was a trained architect and the top reminded me of coffered ceilings, so that's how I tackled "building". A bit convoluted but it works for me!

So what do you all think of the new series? It's more ensemble and less mix-and-match than a lot of my previous sets.  We'll see how that plays out over the series...

Let me know what you think!

3 comments: