Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Paper Doll - Set 7

It's a little late but I managed to get the last sheet for January finished! I'm working on February now so look for that soon.  Hopefully I can get a little ahead on this project but I say that all the time and it never happens!

Right-click to download and print

Right-click to download and print

This set covers the 28th through the 31st. I had to place the outfits a bit out of order so that they would fit.  The themes are: vine, mobile, boots, and fairy.  The fairy is easily one of my favorite paper doll outfits ever.  Love how it came out!

February is on it's way so check for that in a few days!


3 comments:

  1. I think the fairy might be one of my favorites, too, and that vine one's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. The Vines dress is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete