Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February Paper Doll - Set 2

Obviously I'm still running a bit behind.  Today's set covers days 4 through 7.  Because this doll has a wider format than the January doll, I can't quite fit as much per sheet.  Or maybe it just feels that way!

Right-click to download and print

Right-click to download and print

The themes for this set were all over the place! Bowl - which I interpreted as bowling and created a retro bowling ensemble. Hearts - that was pretty straightforward.  For birds I reused the pattern from the mail set on page one.  And finally, I made a ship in a bottle for "bottle".

I'm still plugging away at the next set.  I have a lot of stuff on my plate for this week so there most likely won't be a page on Friday.  Maybe Monday depending on how my tasks go.


2 comments:

  1. I love her pink pants with the fishnet. Exciting and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more daring than I would wear! I saw it on Pinterest and loved it.

      Delete